1. The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither ASIS nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and ASIS expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which ASIS shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to ASIS. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
6. Unauthorized use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that ASIS endorses the website(s). ASIS has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without ASIS’s prior written consent.
ASIS is committed to respecting the privacy of online visitors and pledges its best efforts to that end. In general, you can visit the Site on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing anything about yourself.
ASIS’s web server automatically recognizes each visitor's domain name, but does not automatically collect personally identifiable information.
In order to provide a more comprehensive and useful site, the Site contains links to other Web sites. ASIS is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.